Need colourful frags,zoos, smallpieces of liverock etc

Reaction score
please put out your rubber arms,guys i need your help, i am looking for those small, tiny frags to spruce up my tank by growing them in over the next 2 mnths. i am looking for all zooz( couple of polyps ea except brown),sps even if it is tiny tips, colourful mushrooms etc)anything you feel would help me in nano comp. ps i have a second hand hang on skimmer,uv bio unit(via aqua) value approx 800bucks, sounds like three tiny frags. if u frag and say oops what am i going to do with this embarassingly small piece of frag, say "I must private mandarin man and get him to collect this and i will". i can rob a bank now and again if need be. i can frag my candycane if necessary too. to give you an idea of what i am asking u to get involved in, here is the tank i am building up

where you based?

frags

no prob, frag in the meantime, cos if you transport too soon after fragging , things rot in bags

hurry up hurry up

your corals are looking so good i cannot wait to get some of them in my grubby little nano. i must still clean up and package my side of the deal to you, but what i saw today in your tank kinda lit the flame under my butt

Back
Top Bottom