Need Advice

Reaction score
Good Day all i have a IM nano fusion 20 gallon and would like some advice as to what protein skimmer to use. If anyone has one of these tanks i would also like some advice on the water level in the sump area, i think my water level might be to high as when i try running a skimmer i get mega micro bubbles in the display thanks. The tank is 2 months old and contains no fish or corals. Any advice would be a great help as i am new to salt water.

Reaction score
You can also submerge something in your sump or stack some live rock and just lift the skimmer out of the water a little and it might resolve it, but how bad is the micro bubbles , like Delton said post a pic let us see , micro bubbles isn't as bad as everyone makes out, think about it , when there is waves , it creates micro bubbles so don't stress too much if it's only a little .

Reaction score
Hi Delton and Brent thanks for the replies. It is an all in one tank Innovative Marine fusion 20 gallon. I have run the skimmer for a while and the micro bubbles have decreased alot so now only a few. So i am sure it just needed to be run in but will keep an eye on it. Regards