Need A Tank Fast

that looks pretty good punk. thanks! i'm looking for a litle longer, so what about 1400x600x500. 420L... is 500 still enough depth?

yup, that will be perfect (nice long swimming space for tangs etc.), but don't go shallower than 500, otherwise it'll look like a frag tank / pet shop holding tank :) remember, the wider the better

yup, that will be perfect (nice long swimming space for tangs etc.), but don't go shallower than 500, otherwise it'll look like a frag tank / pet shop holding tank :) remember, the wider the better

well my depth is gonna be 600. i.e height! my "depth" front to back is gonna be 500. is that still cool?

hey what you trying to say:nono:, mine is 450(h) water level:p

my house looks like damn petshop with all the tanks and stuff,i'll help you build if you want to build.
i'm writing financial management 17:30, leka shit

good luck champ! ya i think i might build. i phoned pet stop and asked them to give me a quote, see what they say. oh ya i meant to ask. how many t5's will i need for my tank? and where do u get them?

Hi Geoffrey I have tank sump and stand but im looking for R2600 Just to recover what I spent,-tanks size 1m950x700x550 center hole drilled wit plumbing and sump size 1200x400x400 complete with stand

Hi Geoffrey I have tank sump and stand but im looking for R2600 Just to recover what I spent,-tanks size 1m950x700x550 center hole drilled wit plumbing and sump size 1200x400x400 complete with stand

what do u want just for the tank? i dnt need a sump and stand. only a tank.
u keen on just selling the tank.

Back
Top Bottom