Near disaster at Hamburg today

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I saw this morning, If I wasnt wearing brown undies I would be in the ............. if that ever had to happen to me

Alfie

Hawkfish
Reaction score
Also watched it on SKY. Absolutely amazing that the pilot pulled that off.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Amazing how the plane 'danced' on the runway.

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
The pilot would surface the landing, but not the disembarkment if I was on the plane

killkanga

DragonReef

Yellow Tang
Reaction score
So did he put it down second time round or was he diverted to Dusseldorf or somewhere else ?
Too lazy to read :p

Alfie

Hawkfish
Reaction score
I was just wondering who told the cameraman to be their at that point in time.

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I was just wondering who told the cameraman to be their at that point in time.
There are many sad and lonely people with nothing better to do than stand on the end of runways taking pictures of planes. In the UK we have a few US airbases, when i was driving up to a friends house you drive past the end of the runway, there were 30-40blokes stood there waiting for a fighter plane to appear.... oh well, if it makes them happy........

Warr7207

Moorish Idol
Reaction score
There are many sad and lonely people with nothing better to do than stand on the end of runways taking pictures of planes. In the UK we have a few US airbases, when i was driving up to a friends house you drive past the end of the runway, there were 30-40blokes stood there waiting for a fighter plane to appear.... oh well, if it makes them happy........
It's like those weirdos that stare at a tank of saltwater for hours on end :whistling:

moz

Chromis
Reaction score
They most likely think the same thing about us.