Naso tang

Reaction score
I bought myself one having a std 4ft tank, but unfortunately he didn't make it!:( I only did this as I am planning on upgrading to a +/- 800L within the next year and would not have had space issues as I bought it small.

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Buying juveniles and "shifting" them on isn't a great idea, naso's will get very big, who will have it when it is too big for your tank? how many tanks within 200kms of you are big enough?

Reaction score
Yep, it is a choker, just dream of the 3m tank;)

beautiful pun on "wet dreams"there weeman! :)

always get fish that are suited to your tank size as adults and are compatible as a general rule to each other. There are always exceptions to the rule but plan on accepted practice. Learn from others mistake.

You did well not getting him fella, start saving for a 3m and use your current tank as its sump:)

Reaction score
Crispin you should see my new cube, no way you could ever use it as a sump. its a reef octopus 800x800x600 in wooden cabinet. Very nice... and its got 12mm glass, weighs a flippen ton.

Reaction score
As i have said previously, make sure there arent faster swimming fish that will chow the food before the naso gets a chance, OR, feed ALOT.

But then will your system handle it? Coz these guys need major feeding to stay healthy!