Nano's (Letter2no) 540L Mixed Reef Aquarium

Discussion in 'Reef Hunters' started by Fraser W, 16 Jun 2013.

1. Fraser W

Fraser W Swazi Reefer

The colors in this tank are just awesome and for what he calls a simple hands off approach this tank is just beautiful, he says he has not done a water change in 3 and and half years pretty impressive

Reefkeeping Magazine - Tank of the Month June 2012

enjoy

Last edited: 16 Jun 2013
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. HOT SAUCE

HOT SAUCE

awe I'm never doing water change again. just kidding. but I have actually thought about it .. the thing is that in order to never have to change water we'll gave to be adding alot of additives which can also become expensive.

4. Fraser W

Fraser W Thread Starter Swazi Reefer

"Every two weeks I use a calcium chloride additive to supplement calcium depletion. I also add magnesium chloride, magnesium sulphate, and sodium hydrogen carbonate (baking soda). These additives keep my calcium, alkalinity, and my magnesium at proper levels. Occasionally, I will add Lugols. I also add live marine phytoplankton at times." thats his additives

Recent Posts