Nano V3.0

Reaction score
@ReeferBray tank is still ticking on with oly a minor hickup here and there.

I finally sorted out my zero N03 issue by removing matrix stones & half of my cheato.
I now finally have a N03 sitting at about 3 ( the colour between 2 and 5 on the redsea kits)

Reaction score
yeah i have been hunting down 2 more BTA's that have a very unique colour. i have found one of the 2 so will most likely be adding it by month end.

I am aslo planning on upgrading this tank to a 90L*60W*50H. I like the size as it offers more swimming space and a shorty like myself can still reach the bottom of the tank without a ladder

Reaction score
Great news must upload a video pics won't to does tank justice all that moving nennies and hosting clown can only be shown on a vid lol

Reaction score
Damn! I’ve met you via some channels and got some cheato from you. And that was the start of a awesome friendship. This is the first time I’ve read up on your tank setup, even though I know everything about it. Awesome setup buddy

Reaction score
Damn! I’ve met you via some channels and got some cheato from you. And that was the start of a awesome friendship. This is the first time I’ve read up on your tank setup, even though I know everything about it. Awesome setup buddy
Amen op daai een!

@JpPaulKruger is the main reason i have a love for BTAs my first rose came from him!

Reaction score
Next Month this harem will be a year old. With ZERO fatalities.
It has been a joy to see how they have grown over the past year. There still is little to no aggression in these clowns. Keeping them well fed was key to this success
Some of them have been laying a lot of eggs over the past month.

On the nennie side of things there must be more than 25odd in the tank.
Only feeding them once a week now and no longer target feeding, I just broadcast feed Mysis and coralific.

Reaction score
I am running one Hydra26HD on this tank.

The Ground zero nennie came from @JpPaulKruger in April/ May last year. I did buy 3/4 more during the year.
This experiment started off with 8 nennies
Very nice, the colours are great from that light.

The nennies are really looking great, happy and healthy