Nano tank + cabinet for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys

As per my previous thread (Packing-in sale - Hardware For Sale/Swop/Wanted), my nano tank + cabinet is for sale... I don't really want to transport it all the way to JHB.

Tank is 600x450x450, 6mm viewable starfire glass, 10mm rear and base. Corner overflow, black silicon (Idol Marine). Tank is drilled for the overflow (including emergency overflow) and also drilled for closed loop (1 x suction in the base, 2 x outlets through the base in the front corners and 2 x outlets at the bottom of the rear panel). All outlets terminated with ball valves, but will need to be plumbed anyway. I'll throw in an Aquarium Systems Newjet 1700 pump for free (to use for return / CL).

Cabinet is custom built, solid cypress.

Includes sump.

Price: R1250 (Durban, shipping arranged by buyer if necessary).

Reaction score
What will postage cost from Durban to Klerksdorp.I might be interested if the postage in reasonable.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Damn good price, it's a stunning tank, nice buy Mekaeel.

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
lol thanks guys.its actually for my sister-in-law.she loves reefing and has been wanting a tank for over 2 years and her hubby finally agreed when i showed him the tank.so i'll be setting it up and helping with the maintanance etc...
How will she pay you for all your help? :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.