Nano for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why you selling dude?

Reaction score
Yeah it sucks when that bug bites.... Good Luck

Reaction score
lanzo: nope its 130L. He's got a thread about this tank, else check out my tank thread as I have the 550L aswell.

Reaction score
Lanzo only problem is you are in Pretoria and I am in Cape Town. Maybe you can make a plan. Otherwise I am going to do somthing horid and make it into a freshwater tank for my son.

Reaction score
TANK-O-HOLICS: How about putting in 20kg LR and something like a torch or frogspawn and 2 ocellaris clowns??

VERY low maintenance being that understocked and you still get to enjoy the tank! ;)

Reaction score
Have considerd it but I want to go with a 1.5m tank so all my liverock and money will go into it. My son is 4 and wants to try and do things himself like feeding ect. so I think freshwater would be better for him, or maybe when I get the tank stable I will feel differntly, he realy wants nemo.

Reaction score
haha. i'd set it up for him with just 2 ocellaris clowns. such a small bioload would mean minimal feeding and maintenance.

Besides, you show him how much and he'll follow what dad says

Reaction score
Hi Tank-O-Holics am interested and will arange shipping if you are willing to ship does it have a stand with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.