Nano Fish Listed By Tank Size

Good thread.Sorry to dig up old threads.

Last edited:
It is indeed, I often refer nano owners with stocking questions to this, and it is added to my favorites list;)

graet info dude thanks, have a 115 l with choc tang, a dory, big maroon clown, small orrange clown, a fire goby, a blue docter,20 l waterchange every week , and water stil goes brownish by day 4
so i recon i should take out the dory and tang

Tangs should not be in a nano they need about 400L to thrive atleast take them out asap!

Regal tang (Dorry) should be placed in a 720L tank.A chocolate tang should be in a 1000L!Why did you deprive them of swimming place?

my 1000 l tank burst, so i had to put them somewhere to survive, my 500l has an octopus in and i am afraid it will eat my fish

Eish I understand man hope you come right!:)

busy with a shollow (600 by 700 by 350 deep)for the octopus then i will put the regal tang ,choc tang and the big maroon clouw in the 360(1m by 600 by 600)

busy with a shollow (600 by 700 by 350 deep)for the octopus then i will put the regal tang ,choc tang and the big maroon clouw in the 360(1m by 600 by 600)

Pictures or Shenanigans! Would love to see the occie!

Pi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

I've been having a look at this thread and was wondering if the which configuration would work best with a 50 - 60l tank setup. Should I be looking at the 38l or the 70l recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom