Nano Chiller - Resun CL150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

I have a resun CL150 chiller for sale, 3 months old, perfect condition, Still have the box and will sell with a feed pump Rio 6hf. Chiller is rated for 120l so perfect for you Nano keepers. It heats and cools...

Reason selling is I'm putting all my stock into my bigger new tank...

New R2350
Asking R1600 (30% cheaper)

Oh forgot to add, it keeps my 180l tank at 26 and does not work more than a few mins at a time...

Where about are you? Can you hold it for me till tomorrow? I need to do a bit of research if I need one.

Where about are you? Can you hold it for me till tomorrow? I need to do a bit of research if I need one.

I'm in Empangeni...land of the hot. You have first dibs...who is second :whistling:

Where are you and what size tank have you got?

What max temps could I expect in the tank in Joburg in the middle of summer without a chiller? The room the tank is in does not get too hot

Have you taken rock, sand and other equipment displacement into account?

If not then I think the chiller will fit your system as it kept my 180l just fine and i think it gets quite a bit hotter here...

What max temps could I expect in the tank in Joburg in the middle of summer without a chiller? The room the tank is in does not get too hot

No idea, my tank was also in a room that did not get any dirrect sunlight and tank temp went up to 29-31 degrees on a hot day but as I said the temps in Empangeni must be a good 5 degrees hotter thaan there...

Ask one of the JHB reefers.

Gaboon, my max has been 31 - 32 during a heat wave. But I do have a nano so the temp swings will be quicker.

Eish Gali you sure you don't want to get a chillr. I was told 31 would almost kill everything?

No. It's fine. It was just because I wasn't home. I normally have anti-heat measures in place...haha. ANd the setup was like 40L. I don't think I'll be having that problem anymore. So far my setup has been stable at 27 degrees.

Are you coming to durban any time soon ,if so bring it with and ill take it. Please let me know my no. is 0847079419 thanks Dave

Give me your address and I'll send it down at my expence, will have it ready in about a week or so. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom