NAAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
image001.jpg

Cape Town, has anyone one got feedback on this new LFS ?

Amazing shop! looks more like a Marine biology lab than a shop. On friday they are replacing the pane of glass on the 2.5

Here's two pics they emailed me before they opened up

1493921e5a95bc.jpg

1493922013ffe4.jpg

i love this hobby :)

i have 5 but only one is a DT and i would sell all 5 for one of those :)

Stunning shop with knowledgeable, honest and experienced staff that knows what they doing.
The first thing that I noticed was how extremely passionate about the hobby the owners are.

Just the plumbing on the setups would inspire any hobbyist .
Naac in the hotel industry would get full stars!
I am hoping they become a sponsor sometime as they have a great deal to offer to the hobby.
If and when I plan my next setup , I will look no further
for assistance.

Stunning shop with knowledgeable, honest and experienced staff that knows what they doing.
The first thing that I noticed was how extremely passionate about the hobby the owners are.

Just the plumbing on the setups would inspire any hobbyist .
Naac in the hotel industry would get full stars!
I am hoping they become a sponsor sometime as they have a great deal to offer to the hobby.
If and when I plan my next setup , I will look no further
for assistance.

so lets get them involved

wow that does look like a neat setup :) really nice to see places like that opening up. anyone got some more recent pics?

those pipes do look neat! :)

where u type your message, click the "quick upload" link, browse for the pic and click upload

What happened to NAAC? I was there ab out a year ago (bad spot for that type of shop) and looked ok, nice display tank. Was hopeing to pop in during my trip. Any suggestions on good shops?

as far asi know naac has closeddown, ive head people say that they are going to come back but their whole website has been shut down as well. as far as i know they built flappy's tank recently so im unsure what is happening with them.

yeah the new shop was supposed to be opened in march

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom