N2

Reef Maniac

Yellow Tang
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:

Eskom has just released another two statements:

1. Please be advised that, in an effort to save even more electricity, the Light at the end of the Tunnel has been switched off until further notice... so, abandon all hope for the near future...
  2. Please stop referring to load shedding as black outs - in future, to be politically correct, they should be referred to as previously available lights
Hennie

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
The Metro Police guys pulled me off the N2 on my way home from work last night because my right headlight wasn't working.I got away with it when I told them that i was load-shedding and it would come on at 22h30 :p

Absolute class:thumbup: :thumbup:

Galibore

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
The Metro Police guys pulled me off the N2 on my way home from work last night because my right headlight wasn't working.I got away with it when I told them that i was load-shedding and it would come on at 22h30 :p
:thumbup: :lol:

Mekaeel

Reaction score
Eskom has just released another two statements:
  1. Please be advised that, in an effort to save even more electricity, the Light at the end of the Tunnel has been switched off until further notice... so, abandon all hope for the near future...
  2. Please stop referring to load shedding as black outs - in future, to be politically correct, they should be referred to as previously available lights
Hennie
:lol: excellent

seank

Kingi Angel
Reaction score
At least we (again) found a way to laugh at the load shedding situation.... previously we laughed at something else....

silvano14

Hermit Crab
Reaction score
What did we do in South Africa before candles?

We had electricity!!!!!!

All we can do is laugh. Oh yes then buy a generator for our tanks. Not our house, our tank!!!!!!:lol: