N-P nitrate and phosphate reducing bio pellets

Reaction score
hello all, great news:thumbup:
We will be brining in the N-P nitrate and phosphate reducing Bio pellets , they are a carbon source in pellet form , the bacteria grow directly on the pellet and receive their carbon requirements directly from the pellet. , they should be here next week:yeahdude:
if anyone is interested.....please send us a pm or feel free to contact us on 082 879 39 43

also the frozen ocean nutrition foods are selling like sweets and all clients who have bought all came back with amazing feedback.....make sure you feed you fish and coral....the best:1:

lol....done;)

okay......the product is the original product direct from the founders in holland.

world wide reviews have been amazing..........so pm me for orders

somewhere in the region of R400 to R450 per 500g vat inclusive!

we just awaiting the final paperwork to be done to give an excact cost.....but it wont be more than that;)

According to the web site, about 0.5 to 1 litre of these pellets are required for every 500 litres of aquarium water. Now how do we determine how many litres there are from 500 grams?
Cheers

Excelllent! the waterboy does it again...
I will definitly be placing an order.

According to the web site, about 0.5 to 1 litre of these pellets are required for every 500 litres of aquarium water. Now how do we determine how many litres there are from 500 grams?
Cheers
It's sold as 500L or 1000L Packs not grams.;)

It's sold as 500L or 1000L Packs not grams.;)

mista orange...its not Litres packs either
lol...my bad yes.....its 500ml and 1000ml packs

however we will not be stocking 1000ml packs as the saving for the larger quantity was not worth us bringing it in....ie the price for 2 x 500ml was basically only slightly more;)

Tops! Please give me a shout when you receive it. ;)

Thanks Marco,
I disn;t mean to put you on the spot there.;)
Cheers

mista orange...its not Litres packs either
lol...my bad yes.....its 500ml and 1000ml packs

however we will not be stocking 1000ml packs as the saving for the larger quantity was not worth us bringing it in....ie the price for 2 x 500ml was basically only slightly more;)
my bad sorry

they stated on another thread it could last upto 6 months,depending on the volume tank u using it

Back
Top Bottom