• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Myxazin needed

Why you need that? What do you want to use it for?

Oops, just got your email. Please don't use this product. PB always get white spot, mine got it every time I walked past the tank and didn't feed him. Rather buy yourself some immuvit and lipovit from Tropic Marin. You just soak the food in this.

Or to be really honest if it is eating it will be fine. I did warn you this was going to happen and it is one of the main reasons I will be very careful if I ever get a PB again.

thanks Manic .. you are a marine walking guru !

well, i saw micro bubbles in the tank last weekend, and it could be also that.

I am not stressing at all

He looks healthy, swim as usual, eats like a crazy man, so there are good signs with all the negative talk.

will keep you posted. thanks for the comment, if it doesnt clear / get better by the weekend, will get the stuff you mentioned above ! :)

thanks

hi guys, an update, went lunch time to check on the fellow.

well, all the spots are gone.

think i might have been small bubbles, or i dont know what.

all i know, if the tank is dark, seems he stress ...

:(

maybe put a night light up ... consider that.

True

Guys, please keep the chit chat to a bare minimum in the Sponsors Request Forum, thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom