Mystery guest

Reaction score
Hey everyone

got some more pics of my mystery guest,can someone identify that red thing.:thumbup:

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Some kind of anemone, possibly a corynactis species?? or perhaps a local beadlet type nem? where did you get it/the rock?

Reaction score
yes got it with the live rock about 5months ago,there are some smaller ones as well,are they good or bad?

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
yes got it with the live rock about 5months ago,there are some smaller ones as well,are they good or bad?
All nems have quite a potent sting, but to be honest, i'm not that sure of my guess, see what some others say.

Reaction score
nobody is to sure about it but I searched quickly and think you are closest so far.thanks anyway.

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
nobody is to sure about it but I searched quickly and think you are closest so far.thanks anyway.
do i get a prize:) keep an eye on them, the corynactis can be a bit nasty, if other corals get burnt, then treat the corynactis like an aip and get rid the usual way, but they are quite pretty, so if it behaves, keep it.

Reaction score
Well thanks guys I will go with one of the corynactis then,will find out what specie.thanks MIKE.:3: