My weekend project thingymajig

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
This is what I spent my weekend on building for my future sister in laws little rugrat

to buy a much smaller one was R3400 , wood nuts bolts etc R800, Peroni's - possibly another R400
junglegym.jpg

No No its not finished I will put a rail ontop so the little shit cant fall off.

and his mom better be painting it

With R400 worth of Peroni's I'm surprised it's still standing :lol:

Nice work Kanga :thumbup1:

With R400 worth of Peroni's I'm surprised it's still standing :lol:

Damn it was hot and hard work man, oh and the more Peronis the more extra bolts went in, aliens are going to find that thing intact 50 000 years from now

:rofl: I can just picture it, one drunken swine with a box of bolts and nowhere to put them

Excellent dude. Flippen good. Can't believe you finished in 1 week end. What do they put in those Peronis.

Now you just need a slide and a sand pit... nice work...

Yeah I got told that. then promptly showed them where the spade was.

the slide and tube cum this weekend

Excellent dude. Flippen good. Can't believe you finished in 1 week end. What do they put in those Peronis.
Give me peroni and i will do anything:1:
WOW! You really are skilled, Kanga! Not many of us can say that they have built a "jungle jim" from scratch.... ;-)
actually it was quite easy, but thanks for the compliment

Lazy bugger :tt2:

hey dont be like that do I look like a spade jockey to you?:49: :16:

hectic dude!! very nice!! i suppose with them peroni's you couldn't see it leaning toward the left then?

LOL, damn Kanga that is really good, tell the truth now you supervised and drank Peroni's while Angry did everything else.

that looks nice man!

Thanks Mekaeel

hectic dude!! very nice!! i suppose with them peroni's you couldn't see it leaning toward the left then?

hey thing is as straight as what they come:whistling:

Looking good could i entice you to come and build one in slummies will provide all materials and loads of peroni's :thumbup:
'

mhh in the new year we could do this, you do the painting, trust me it will cost you in peronis, ask the guys who know

LOL, damn Kanga that is really good, tell the truth now you supervised and drank Peroni's while Angry did everything else.

nah Angry was spending money somewhere else

Well done uncle Kanga :).

Thanks Tom glad you like

nah Angry was spending money somewhere else
Sounds familiar, everyone i know has got a limit on their credit cards except the wife she has a monthly target.

Back
Top Bottom