My thread in For Sale

Reaction score
Hey guys,

A while ago I posted a for sale thread in Junk Pile with a whole bunch of items - I can't get access anymore, as it seems rules have been adjusted to require 20 posts, so I now can't post there anymore.

The thread was revived, and guys are asking about stuff there - it was all sold a while back, and I am now living in the UK, so sorry about that :p Could a mod please close that thread of mine? I am getting email notifications about replies, but I can't access it anymore.

Cheers!

London, Wimbledon! :) Thanks for the help closing :) I have a huge garden shop down the road from work here that I visit often. They have an awesome selection of fish in their marine section!

London, Wimbledon! :) Thanks for the help closing :) I have a huge garden shop down the road from work here that I visit often. They have an awesome selection of fish in their marine section!

Cool, i live near Bromley on the Kent/ South East London boarder:)

What is the name of the lfs, i think we can say it without upsetting local sponsors:lol:

Haha I never notice the name. Its in Chessington South. Will get the name at lunch...

didn't get lunch today :/ anyway, its a garden centre in Chessington south, as you drive towards the offramp to the M25 :p Its just past Chessington World of adventures if you are ever in the area. 300 meters past or so.

Back
Top Bottom