My Tank

Andrew you got me into this hobby so dont live me hanging again.
nice tank you got there.

Tokkie just about all the corals have been with me for quite a long time, either in my holding tanks or my previous tank. Not too sure where to get the best corals lately but the first place I would try is Adriaan & Rob at Idol Marine.

I’m hoping the Acro colony will re-colour back up. It is supposed to be a nice purple but lost its colour because of a water quality issues a little while ago in one of my holding tanks.
Here is a pic of it when it was a little happier.

Colouredup.jpg

Wow, talk about a difference from those first pics to now!! It looks insane! That starfish is hectic! :thumbup:

I’m hoping the Acro colony will re-colour back up.
Here is a pic of it when it was a little happier.
Nice acro, you know you could have cropped the pic so as to not to show that dirty durban fish.:tt2:

Breath taking little tank, Milli its good to have you with us again.

Yeah, very nice Buddy - rub it in! You know how I want some of those corals ... I don't like you anymore :p

but I like your tank ;)

Holy crap. Your first pics were hot. The latest are just blindingly :err:hot. I love your stock selection. Thanks for sharing.

flippin awesome !!!
you know im gonna hound your ass about those lps's.
how long have i been asking you for red........OMG......it just hit me, is that flippin red lps on the ground the one that i gave you out the 6ft tank that was about to die!!!!, a few years back???

WOW!!!

any updates?

Oh hell thanks for the reminder, I meant to get back to this post some time ago.
I’m sorry to tell you guys that I ended up selling all the livestock in this tank to help pay for the surfing trip I took in September to Indonesia. This one http://www.marineaquariumsa.com/showthread.php?t=13930
I sold all the stock in one week about a month before I went on the trip. I’m not sorry at all as the trip was well worth it and presides, I have plenty tanks to keep me happy, in fact I get to see all the same stock every week in various clients tanks whom I sold the stock to.

Marco you are correct about the coral from your old tank except you have the colour wrong. It was the green Cynarina that I saved from your tank, not the orange/red one.

doing the proper thing.......doing his own thing and staying away from this mad trade.......if we can still call it that.... much less stressful than all the backstabbing , politics and corruption that has become the marine trade. i believe he looks after a few elite clients tanks and thats it. to be honest i think we need to venture in that direction too.......

Back
Top Bottom