My tank 5 years ago

Reaction score
well this is my6 tank a few years back not a good picture but iut is all i have of way back then
4234752e43ddd7ef.jpg

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Not shabby,

PS: I hope the curtains have changed :lol:

Reaction score
well here is another picture about the same time i have just redone my tank a little while back it has been running without lights and no water changes for 3 years cause i was away in jhb but now i am back so i am getting my tank back into shape all the corals i gave away before i left for jhb so now it is a nice fresh start and i was thinking of a fish only tank for this tank i build the tank myself and the stand and lid
4234752e8b55add5.jpg

Reaction score
well i have a camera but i am not to sure if i can take pictures of how it looks like now at night time i can give it a go otherwise i can post some pics tomorow when the sun is nice and out

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Some nice woodwork there

Reaction score
sure is only hade freshwater added with evaperation every few days other than that the tank has been without light or water changes for all that time just the boi filter was running with no corals or fish in the tank for all that time only turned the lgiths back on about 4 months ago then i did a large water change and turned my skimmer back on

Reaction score
ok i took that picture with a flash in the dark did not come out so great but i will see if i can take a better one in the morning and post a few morew as the tank progresses back to health well i hope i can get it back in shape

Reaction score
thanks it is looking really bad at the moment filled with long haired moss does anyone have a idea why my pic's dont want to upload ?

Reaction score
lol yea get me some wood and i can build you a new one no charge
So when you coming down to East London for a week or two. :lol:

Was that some type of PC supply on the right of the tank?

Reaction score
well that was my first attempt to build a unit to house all the balasts and things i later used a pc box containing switches timers and so on and all my wires went into there