My second sps

Great looking monti - awesome coloration.

I am not 100% sure if the "lighter area" would color up again. There is a possibility. BUT, unfortunately I too am JUST starting out with SPS....

Great looking Monti... been looking for a purple frag to go with my orange and green. Willing to buy a frag when ever that happens. Great find!:thumbup:

I've been looking closely at this monti and it seems to have a very different texture to most others, have a look and let me know what you guys think:

17284a68b1a01b0d8.jpg

17284a68b1b96efba.jpg

I was just wandering because on other monti's you don't see spots of colour, it is all just one colour and the actual surface texture is a bit different. I try find pics to show you what I mean...

Stunning monti. Kudos

The darker spots are the polyps. As Melaeel says, the growth is typical, but can also vary. I have a cap that has branches growing upward that'll probably flare out later.

I thought they were polyps, it just seemed that this ones polyp concentration was less than that of other monti's I've seen. I suppose every one is different though and their growth can change from different lighting and flow...

Not one day....Soon

Give it a month and then it is getting fragged...

Ok watching this closely - would love some of this wicked colour in my tank (also those ultra cool blue xenia's) so when fragging plz remember me;) Thanx

Back
Top Bottom