RSS My Reef Creations shows off a pimp quarantine system

Discussion in 'RSS Feeds' started by MASA Admin, 5 Sep 2013.

1. MASA Admin

MASA Admin Moderator

My Reef Creations showed off a really sweet pre-configured quarantine system. The MRC quarantine setup is designed for stores, public institutions, and the hobbyist who wants top of the line everything. The unit comes already plumbed, including a skimmer, chiller, UV sterilizer, media reactor, and sump. All you need to do is plug it in and add water. The top tank has removable dividers to customize the segregation of fish. The whole unit is designed to be easy to install or even move to different locations. The craftsman ship shows in all the details. Every hobbyist worth their weight has a quarantine system. A set up like this would sure as heck blow most average q-tanks out of the water!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    <h4 class='related_post_title'>Readers also viewed:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Click here to read the article...

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. belindamotion

belindamotion Google Master

Very nice quarantine tank...that aught to set you back a pretty penny...

4. RiaanP

RiaanP Moderator

suddenly my QT tank feels inadequate

I do like the top parts, especially the option to split the tanks as needed. But really, I do not see a reefer to be in a situation to use all those compartments at the same time. Unless you need to hold all your fish while the display is kept clear of fish to be able to get rid of whitespot in the main system.

But on new fish, you should not add so many new fish into your system unless you got a really big system.

And the sump section is way to complicated. And expensive. Skimmer and a lot of bio-balls would be sufficient.

Recent Posts