my question!!!

hey ablord, the Uk is frikkin freezin, so if you wanna keep fish get a aquarium heater!
and read up as much as you can before you start....

Hi AB Lord.

In your introduction thread jacquesb asked:

Please tell us more about your reefkeeping experience? Do you own a tank (or multiple?)?
If you already own a reef-tank, please elaborate on the specs of the tank? (hardware/filtration/lifestock?)

... and Crispin asked:

are you new to marines as well or just new to our forum? tell us a little about yourself and your history (if you have one in marines) or what you would like to achieve?

In your thread I need fishes I asked:

Now, before we can answer your question, we need some indication of your level of experience in this hobby, and what setup you've got. Why don't you start off by posting a thread in the New Members - Marine Aquariums of South Africa forum, and tell us a bit about yourself - your experience level, and your equipment (tank, etc.). This way, we can give appropriate advise.

To repeat the obvious: WE CANNOT GIVE YOU ANY DECENT ADVISE IF WE DON'T KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR SETUP - do you already have a tank, what is your level of experience, what type of fish are you looking at (we don't even know if you are talking about marine fish, or fresh water fish...).

Hennie

Nice post Hennie :) unfortunately ablord has been banned as he is a spammer, he has been trying to put a link in his signature to his website about furnace filters.

Back
Top Bottom