My New RBTA

The anemone is big already, it expanded to around 30cm's in diameter. It has moved under a rock ledge now away from the lights, should I be worried. I did lift my MH off the tank (It is now about 1m above the tank)

Give the anemone time to find a comfortable spot to call home. It is not unusual for an anemone to roam when first placed into the tank.

The RBTA has moved out from under the rock and has been there since last night. Lets hope it stays there because it is right in front of my tank. Tried feeding it lance fish today and it ate a small piece :thumbup:

lovely looking nennie, i prefer the GBTA but if neil is too mean to frag his (i mean mine) for you i guess a beautiful RBTA will do instead. Jokes aside thats a real beaut of a nennie and great to hear its comming out of hiding, my GBTA took a while to settle and when it did it was often in and under the reef. best of luck with it and great to hear its feeding :)

lovely looking nennie, i prefer the GBTA but if neil is too mean to frag his (i mean mine) for you i guess a beautiful RBTA will do instead. Jokes aside thats a real beaut of a nennie and great to hear its comming out of hiding, my GBTA took a while to settle and when it did it was often in and under the reef. best of luck with it and great to hear its feeding :)

Neils (Yours) GBTA is awesome, he really needs to frag it though, it is half the size of his tank.

Neils (Yours) GBTA is awesome, he really needs to frag it though, it is half the size of his tank.
nope he needs to get a bigger tank :)

nennies really do brighten up a tank, but they cause so much stress to the reefer with their movements i am really considering if getting one is worth it. but then again that GBTA i had was centre piece of my old tank and was the one thing everyone remebered. well that and the box fish

nope he needs to get a bigger tank :)

nennies really do brighten up a tank, but they cause so much stress to the reefer with their movements i am really considering if getting one is worth it. but then again that GBTA i had was centre piece of my old tank and was the one thing everyone remebered. well that and the box fish

I know what you mean. Every time I wake up at night and go and check on the tank just to see if the anemone has moved. It hasn't in three days now so lets hope it stays where it is.

I know what you mean. Every time I wake up at night and go and check on the tank just to see if the anemone has moved.

is it really worth it:whistling:

Back
Top Bottom