My new nennie:)

Reaction score
whats the rule about possesion? 9/10 or something.... cant remeber, warr will u remind me???

IMG_2634.jpg

IMG_2635.jpg

very nice, needs to be high up in the tank though.

Whats its Scientific name?

Indeed, it's a fantastic specimen. Have you got any clowns to host in it?

I doubt my clown will host in it, he is addicted to my hammer coral, any suggestions on what clowns would do good with this species ?

I doubt my clown will host in it, he is addicted to my hammer coral, any suggestions on what clowns would do good with this species ?

thats it!!!! no clowns to host in it you not getting it. END of story!!!

as for it being high on the reef, he is the second nennie that has walked off my reef and found a hood cave, so i guess i'll leave him there. he is very very happy there.....YES I DO TALK TO HIM.

the bubble is doing perfectly, static and extended and retracted. a truley lovely specimin:)

i would post more pics of him but i think you guys are getting bored of him by now:)

thats it!!!! no clowns to host in it you not getting it. END of story!!!

as for it being high on the reef, he is the second nennie that has walked off my reef and found a hood cave, so i guess i'll leave him there. he is very very happy there.....YES I DO TALK TO HIM.

the bubble is doing perfectly, static and extended and retracted. a truley lovely specimin:)

i would post more pics of him but i think you guys are getting bored of him by now:)

Does he answer back?:whistling:

That is the problems with nems, they are free to go wherever they like in the tank, which is why they can walk into powerheads if you don't protect them.

he doesnt back-chat as much as you do, if thats the question ;)

but i agree, that wondering around and self distruction this really is a worry. both the guys i have in there are static for now.

but when i get a new tank....and yes I am sure i will get more i will def look at a closed loop for internal flow, pumps outside tanks make sence and look better:) IMHO

The "new" nennie has moved into it's correct home and has already taken hold.

528481de6e0868a7.jpg

Yes nice nennie. I try and feed mine as soon as they get to a spot where I want it and they seem to stay there.

Back
Top Bottom