My new hammers

Reaction score
IMG_2681.gif

got these two beauties last weekend thought i would post a pic of them ...
IMG_2682.gif

Reaction score
thanks lanzo.... long story behind these to babies .. took me a week before i got them home needed to get my calcium levels up they were a bit low according to the guys at the LFS .. they are doing extremly well in the tank now sweeper tenticles are extended at night ..

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Very nice. You have to watch those sweepers, they will sting other corals close by, nasty little things.

Reaction score
thanks alot guys they look like they are doing awsome just a bit worried about the brown one some of the tenticle were not open yesterday but there was no slime or anything will have a closer look when i get home today

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Did you post a pic of the brown one? I can only see the green one.

Reaction score
got home last night and the brown hammer is not looking too good the one side is deflated on the one side:( and the green one looks like he is going to explose he is so enflated anything i should look for on the brown one
any help would be appreciated

Reaction score
thanks for the link thalion the hammer has no brown jelly on it it just looks deflated
ill try and take a pic tonight and post it tomorrow so that the experts can have a go and maybe tell me whats wrong

Reaction score
there is very little flow on the bown hammer and quite a lot on the green one thats why im asking about the flow ..
ill keep an eye on it and let you guys know whats happening

Reaction score
ok took some pics last night hope somone could shed some light on the problem thanks guys
IMG_2782.gif