• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

My New AWM37 NANO setup

Prices

Sorry that special ended on the 20th of last Month:(

It was run from the 20th of June to the 20th of July...you may find a store that will be willing to help..

sorry..
Regards

:thumbup:The Aquaria Team:thumbup:

Hi :)
They were on the promotion price of R1399.00 when the range was launched, they would of gone up :(, yes R1799 is not a bad price:). We feel R1699 to R1799 is fair:yeahdude:please remember we are wholesalers we don't sell direct to the public only to the Pet stores. BUT we will help any of the stores customers with advise and back up, so when you buy a Aquaria brand you buy it with confidence we are here to look after you.:lol:

What aria are you in?

Regards
Any pun intended ??

Maybe one of the other stores still have stock at the special price:), but I dont think so.

With regards to double standards, please remember there are many ways of running a successful reef tank, the advice that is given is generally given for a newbe to the hobby. there is a formula that works, and is fairly fail safe. This is until you generally get to grips with the hobby and understand the ins and outs. People generally then work out their own systems and what works for them.
Would i ever recommend running a skimmerless tank to a newbe, no. Would i ever recommend a 24hr cycle on a tank to a newbe, no. Would i ever recommend running the Zeovit method to a newbe, no. Would i ever recommend a nenny for a newbe in a new tank, no. Would i ever recommend the keeping of SPS to a newbe, no. Now this is not to say that none of the above cant be done.

I would like to post a super thanks for Alan for always posting replies that is without a lot of drama. I find his posts very informative and always feel the info he posted can be trusted.:thumbup:

Hey MASA reefers:)
Here is a few more up to date pics. I must say... I’m really enjoying this Aquaria AMW37 Nano…it’s a pleasure to keep running :lol:..I’m also looking forward to our 102L Nanos arriving …yes reefers they are still on the water ..as soon as we have an ETA of there arrival Ill post the dates..:thumbup:
Regards
:thumbup:Lawrence:thumbup:
IMG-20110803-00006.jpg
IMG-20110803-00004.jpg

Things still looking good in there....I was worried about the nennie, but it looks nice and healthy.

Hi there:)
The nennie is really looking great :yeahdude:. I am really, really happy with it as well as the rest of the tank. Corals have settled in as well, in fact at this point they are already spreading on the live rock. Really cool stuff :lol:.

Regards

Lawrence

Stores stocking Aquaria Range

Hi:)JHB store’s so far.. in no particular order
Wild on Pets
Wazeers Aquarium’s
VIP Pets
Trident Aquariums
Plaza Pets
Outrageous Pets
Living Oceans
Jungle Aquatics
Extreme Pets
Continental Pets
Westgate Pet Hyper

Regards

Aquaria AMW37 Nanos

Hi Lawrence, recently purchased one of your nano's all is running sweet so far see my thread of the progress so far...

Great to hear that. Sure you will be very happy with it:lol:

Anyone know where I can get some in Durbs???

In no particular order.... some KZN stores:lol:
Northlands
Natures
Hilcrest pets
Petworld and Aquatics
Reef & River

Lawrence, are you running Chaeto in your 'fuge? also what media and in what order are you using?
100 % I use Cheato in all my systems...in our warehouse banks and my personal tanks. But one thing I also use is Aquaria Ammonia stones in all my systems.:yeahdude:

Regards

:thumbup:Lawrence:thumbup:
Thanks in advance! - Drewton

Pleasure anytime

Hi there Reefers:)
Well with regards to the pricing…We decide as a launch promotion price should be R1399.00 in the stores.. this was given as a recommended launch price to all the stores in SA..that price of R1899.00:( is above our recommended retail , the recommended retail should be around :thumbup:R1599.00 :thumbup:..please let me know which store you were at, so we can address it with the store [PM me}. We were at one of the stores in KZN yesterday and they are doing fantastic with the new range and they selling them at R1399.00….:)We will do our best to keep the range affordable but Reefers please understand some of the stores may not want to listen to our advice..:whistling:
Regards
:thumbup:The Aquaria Team
:thumbup:

Hi there.

Were can i get the NANO in KZN for that price you mentioned ???

Thanking you in advance.

From Johann

Sorry that special ended on the 20th of last Month:(

It was run from the 20th of June to the 20th of July...you may find a store that will be willing to help..

sorry..
Regards

Hi there.

Were can i get the NANO in KZN for that price you mentioned ???

Thanking you in advance.

From Johann

Sorry...all gone..:p

Price?????

Hi there :)
Sorry you missed out on the launch special.:(
Please check out the stores in KZN as some of them do run specials from time to time:yeahdude:, but at the current prices we feel for our Aquaria Nano is well worth it ..a complete Nano system including lighting , Skimmer , return pump , Glass Nano and unique filter system with great features such as a DSB chamber/Cheto chamber/lighting etc… etc..:lol:
Regards

Back
Top Bottom