my new 1.2m tank

@keegz001 Cheers for the response, for some reasons MASA isn't loading on my home ADSL connection, but I'm at the office and it loads in minutes. I'm just hungry for some colours to make my colour really pop and stand out so you've answered me perfectly, those mushrooms look insane! Can't wait to see how your tank progresses over the next few months :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@keegz001 I went and got a Radiant light strip with remote - thank you for helping me out, really appreciate it. Going to fiddle around now and see how much light it introduces into my tank :)

Keep the pics coming by the way, loving your tank!

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy man. Tell me how it goes. Remember. Pics or it didn't happen

In other news. Just got a inferno bubble tip from dwayne @JungleAquatics. They have some amazing stock in. Really impressed with the service as usual
pics will be uploaded once the little guy has settled

Hey @keegz001 Having some problems with MASA loading in Chrome so my responses are awfully delayed. The lights are set up - amazing colour options and if on just white, they add a lovely extra touch when my main tubes are on :)

I won't have any amazing pics, but when I grab some I'll be sure to let you know (Y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom