My Nano Tank 102L

Reaction score
My Nano Tank:
It is a Magic Wave 102 nano tank with a 102L of water. The display tank has a power head which turns 1200LPH. The filtration – first chamber has a small Dymax skimmer with one mode to it, I drilled out the top for the air hose ( works well and have to clean out every 2 to 3 weeks). Then the second chamber has Chem-Pure and foam sponge, the third chamber has a light with my chito and live rock in it. A fourth chamber has ceramic rings and the last chamber has return pump (1300LPH) and the heater. The tank has T5 lighting 24w 2 x white lights and 2 x blue lights. I have a fax on top of the tank for the summer months which cools the tank water up to 2 degrees. The tank runs at 26 to 27 degrees.
I do a 10L water change every week, the water for the water change is heated and air rated 24h beforehand. The chem.-pure and sponges are rinsed out.
The tank is 8 months old and running well.
Attached are some Photos:
The Start
TheStart.jpg

Modontankforskimmer.jpg

Skimmer.jpg

Coolingfan.jpg

3 to 4 Month old

3-4monthsold.jpg

Now the tank looks like this

_MG_5825.jpg

awesome, very cool nano

Deffinetley one of the best nanno's I have EVER seen. Congrats!:thumbup:

WOW

Lekker NANO, you have achieved some great growth there !

Rics are stunning !

Thank you ALL for Amazing comments and taking the time to look.

This hobby has grabbed me hook, line and sinker.........LOL. I am really enjoying it. The reading that is provided on the site has been so helpful, along with the members support. It is GREAT to be apart of it all.

I started with a 45L nano cube which I have sold and got my Nano 102L and now I also have a 3 foot tank. It has been running for almost 4 months now. Ricordeas being my favourite coral but starting to get in to the hard corals now.

Thank to one and all for all the help and support!!!

Thanks
Dean

Nano looks very nice man, well done :)

I normally don't echo other people's feelings but must add my 2c.
Stunning, simple, clean, not over stocked.
Great nano.

I normally don't echo other people's feelings but must add my 2c.
Stunning, simple, clean, not over stocked.
Great nano.
ive got to agree, the more i look at this system the better it looks and i think its simplicity and understocking is key.

i would suggest that the wrass will get too big and with such a small sand bed its prossibly not the best fish to have in there, id look at replacing that fish with something else soonish though as its going to get too big for that tank sooner or later. just a heads up :)

i LOVE YOUR rics DUDE , WOULD LIKE TO SWOP SOME SOON, i GOT ORANGE WITH A BIT OF PINK

Beautifull Nano Dean, well done:thumbup:

Love the ricordeas:)

Back
Top Bottom