My Mozam trip

Reaction score
:yeahdude: Hey Hey
I hope you all had an incredible festive season and great new year!! its great to be back in the swing of things here on everyones favorite marine info site!

as you may have gathered im back from a awsome 10 days on Inhaca island! wow what an incredible place!:)

we arrived in maputo at 9:30 on the monday night and felt rather lost:p any way after hunting for a BnB of back packer with no luck we eventually ended up spending the night in the hilux outside the Maputu mariner boat shop

102_8145.jpg

102_8143.jpg

Not a great start, but as Miki says - more details - what did you do?

More pics young man:D

sorry will post more this afternoon! just been fighting photo bucket we have terrible network!

sorry sorry been away for two days
here are the rest of the pics

after hunting for a ferry we found out that no boats were leavind maputu due to bad weather s we had to hire a smaller boat and fit all our gear and skies into it ! WOW what a looong 3 hours !! with waves breaking over the boat!! and just to make things better it broke down half way there!!
dsci1327.jpg

dsci1330.jpg

finally we arrived on the island and it was worth the trip!!
here are some sunset pics and a a game of kings tat left me feeling rather unwell
102_8151.jpg

102_8159iii.jpg

and the bad game (note the tea pot filled with some awsome rhum)
dsci1333.jpg

here is high tide infront of our camp
dsci1340.jpg

dsci1343.jpg

one of the great little pubs
dsci1345.jpg

we made a day trip to the portugese island and wow!! there starfish every where mostly these yellow guys and crimson knobbed
dsci1347.jpg

having fun on portugese
dsci1352.jpg

heading home after a good day
000_0129JPGmm.jpg

here some randome pics from around our camp and in the village
dsci1391.jpg

dsci1363-1.jpg

dsci1402.jpg

main street in the town

dsci1363-1.jpg

on our wat to thetop point of inhaca with a hitcher

dsci1378.jpg

a view where we spent the day
dsci1385.jpg

we decided to spend a couple of nights at the southern most tip of the sland as the diving is very good there!!

here is our camp site
dsci1439.jpg

Back
Top Bottom