My lucky day

Mekaeel

Reaction score
howzit crew.went to vodacom to take out another contract.went for HTC TYTN2,according to vodacom im the firs person in KZN to get the phone.well i got the phone and on my way out there was a competition and i won a nokia 2310 :slayer: :slayer:

going to take out another contract just now for the wife and i got a chance to enter another cometition.the competition works that with every contract taken out you get to enter the competition.so lets see what elese im gonna win :thumbup:
the TYTN2 is bloody awsome.heres a pic
16122007779.jpg

and my free phone that i won in the competition
16122007780.jpg

since i have not been having much luck with my tank and spent to much and cant afford a new phone, u can send it my way!:whistling: what u going to do with 2 phones?:wave2:

since i have not been having much luck with my tank and spent to much and cant afford a new phone, u can send it my way!:whistling: what u going to do with 2 phones?:wave2:
lol really dont know what im gonna be doing with my phone collection.my N95 is giving hassels thats why i took another contract so the TYTN2 for business and the N95 once repaired for pleasure :) .the free phone will leave it as a car phone and my 9300i will probably sell it

Back
Top Bottom