My little piece of sea...

Reaction score
Hello guys

Thought I might start this thread for my Nano. Its a Boyu TL-450 and it have been running for aprox 4months now. I have got plus minus 6 kilos of Lr in there (Kenyan and a small piece of Fidjian), tow Percula clowns, some hermits and snails.

The tank crashed a while back but everything seems to be up and running again. I will post pics later tonight. There is not that much to see at the moment but just give it time:thumbup: .

Later
X

Well one of my sponges died in there and let go of some toxins. Everything died except for two small frags of blue and green zoa's. It was a crap feeling BUT luckily everything is sorted now!

X

Sorry to hear man, some sponges are very difficult to keep :p
They usually get damaged/hurt/treated wrongly when being transfered from supplier to LFS to customer. They should not get in contact with air at all - they will die later.

Hey Tobes!

We dived that particular one ouit in Natal and unlucky me had to realise that they can create havoc on the hard way! O-Thanks for letting me know. I did not know that. Will remember in future BUT I do not think I am going to try some sponges again soon. One crash was enough! hehe

X

Awesome little nano there X Faktor!

Looks kinda packed, so when you getting another bigger tank?

Funny you should ask. My new Jebo corner tank is already half flilled with RO and I am making some more as well. Luckily I have fully cured LR so the cycle wont take that long. ( Lucky me :) )

But thanks for the compliment man! I appreciate it

X

X. Those red mushrooms and xenia look familiar. I think your brother got them form me a while ago:thumbup:. Anyhow, you have a nice healthy nano there

Thanks for all the replies guys...

I will closely keep an eye on the wrasse...

Altough this is on google......

8.4 Max. Size: 5"

Thanks warren!

Kunhardt-I introduced to many fish and corals at the same time and did not think about the oxygen levels...well you can fill in the next part...

Thanks warren!

Kunhardt-I introduced to many fish and corals at the same time and did not think about the oxygen levels...well you can fill in the next part...

thats what i did. did all my research before buying this guy. and everywhere i looked it stated they stayed small and would be ideal for a small tank.
its only when i sold the fish and took it over to its new owners place i found out that they grow to an astonishing size! :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Thanks warren!

Sorry to hear :( They are awesome little guys. Mine passed on too, only casualty in my ich outbreak a couple of months back. I just replaced him this week with a black combtooth blenny. Looks really cool, but doesnt have the character my bicolor did.

Back
Top Bottom