My humble Nano

hotdog83

Clone Fish
Reaction score
Some photos of my 45 liter nano. The dimensions are 50x30x30 cm, 150w MH with 14000k bulb, Via Aqua Super Multi Skimmer, 2xSeio M620 for flow. There are actually 2 Bangaiis in there somewhere, but they hide most of the time. I put 2 clowns in over the weekend, and I am hoping they will make them a bit less skittish.

getPhoto.cfm

getPhoto.cfm

getPhoto.cfm

getPhoto.cfm

getPhoto.cfm

getPhoto.cfm

getPhoto.cfm

getPhoto.cfm

wow thats looking really great (even without the fish):)

i would suggest squirting that aptasia, he looks rather large and might spread, also how much bubble algae do you have, can be a nuisance although i didnt battle at all with it:)

really good coralls in there, looks like avery nice nano:) well done fella

Thanks guys! Yip, that Aiptasia has been in there for quite some time, has not spread yet, have not had the heart to nuke it yet. But I did accidentally introduce quite a few small ones on a frag plug with the Devils finger I put in there!:banghead:

As for the bubble algae, I have had 2 bubbles on that rock for a few months now, will remove them once they start spreading!

Nice Nano DUDE!!

Thanks Real Life, I can't really remember where I found it, but it was about the size of my thumb when I first put it in. If you have any really colorful zoas, we can probably make a plan to cut a small frag off...;) BTW, I am in pta. The tank is about 6 months old, unfortunately, I have to move it to jhb over December holidays, hopefully everything survives!

Thanks guys! Yip, that Aiptasia has been in there for quite some time, has not spread yet, have not had the heart to nuke it yet. But I did accidentally introduce quite a few small ones on a frag plug with the Devils finger I put in there!:banghead:

As for the bubble algae, I have had 2 bubbles on that rock for a few months now, will remove them once they start spreading!

Very nice nano Hotdog, superb zoas there.

Keep an eye on the valonia (bubble algae) if they pop it is believed that they spread really fast, carefully twist them off without popping them, if you can remove the rock and then remove the bubbles.

Thanks Mike, did not know that, will attempt to remove them soon then! Just thought the 2 on there looked cool...:lol:

Thanks guys! Only one operational! I did buy punk/Galibore's nano as well to transfer the livestock to next year when I have to move to jhb. But I still have to do some mods on the plumbing to dampen the noise a bit. My brother also has a Boyu.

Back
Top Bottom