DSCF2477.jpg

DSCF2478.jpg

DSCF2479.jpg

DSCF2482.jpg

DSCF2483.jpg

lindsay pollard

pipefish
Reaction score
hi traddle tank looks realy nice,great aquascaping,how long has ur tank been running,i would add some polyps for now as they are quite easy to maintain and they are pretty hardy.hows ur water parameters,has the tank finished its cycle.pics of sump ect.ect.

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to MASA, how about some pics of your sump setup? Your tank looks nice, but I would add some more, better flow pumps inside, something like the Seio M820's. Put one behind the rockwork to prevent dead areas and one facing slightly upwards for surface movement(more oxygen in water). ;)

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
spot on tobes and i would keep an eye on that green hair algae,it can spread soooo fast
I wouldn't worry too much about green hair algae, cyano is the evil one. Just buy a algae blenny (A.K.A. Lawnmower blenny), he'll sort 'em out.;)

Is your tank cycled yet?

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Reaction score
my tank has been up and running for about 5 months now but the aquascaping is newly done cause i got some LR :), so you recommend some polyps ?? what do they look like ?? will i be able to do anenome's, corals at some time ??

Reaction score
i have a bi color blenny seems to be eating well now but the algae isn't hair algae ?? its got stalks and little leaves , got same looking algae growing but is like a blueish purple

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Glad you have a DSB already, depending on how many fish you gonna keep and budget - I would upgrade to a better skimmer, also had one of those till I got the Reeftek TS2. What a difference...

Reaction score
Ja kinda inherited it :p, sand DSP is new though so waiting for it cycle and get some stuff growing in it :)

Reaction score
Nice setup, I know Sims also started a Tank similar to yours some months ago, very interseting to know how flow will be inside the tank as water can bounce off nicely in the corners...

Reaction score
:razz: havent glued ey but very stable contruction :) took a while to get it just right :thumbup: did some tests throwing water into the tank from the top and didnt budge :) cant wait to start putting in some decor for the bare rocks though

Reaction score
Thanks man :)

Its about 65cm high, worked it out to be about 100 -105 litres :)

any idea's on what cool decor i can add ??

Reaction score
ja heard the Domino is a bad boy but mine seems pretty chilled, the tomato clown gives him a run for his money for tank dominance :yeahdude:

Mekaeel

Reaction score
ja heard the Domino is a bad boy but mine seems pretty chilled, the tomato clown gives him a run for his money for tank dominance :yeahdude:
mines was also pretty timid at first,but they eventually turn out to be devils,im sure many other guys here have experience with them