My fish pet 2010

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions and Feedback' started by Nemos Janitor, 28 Feb 2010.

1. Nemos Janitor

Nemos Janitor

For those that have a passion to tell a story and express the love for marine creatures, i propose a competition for the best story article on a marine fish or invertebrate. The story can be fact, fiction, comedy, documentary or scientific. In fact anything go's

The purpose of this thread/challenge is to highlight the many overlooked species in our tanks. For example the bristle worm may tell a far more interesting story than a big dollar tang or angel fish. One could write on it's life story explaining it's purpose in life or perhaps a funny story along the lines of a conversation between it and another tank inhabitant. Be original and lets see what talent is out there.

PS this is for fish and invertebrate lovers. SPS, LPS & LNS geeks, will get a chance next time.

NJ will sponsor a small voucher to the best story in recognition of your effort. Other sponsors might want to join in???:biggrin:

Last edited: 1 Mar 2010
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. jacquesb

jacquesb Retired Moderator

LOL Nemo's - you are really seriously looking for some very interesting input! ;)

4. chikaboo

chikaboo

Great idea - speaking of bristle worms I never realised how fast these buggers are - always seen them slowly crawling in and out of rockwork but the other day 2 of them met head on collisions - then like lightning they retracted into the holes they came from - amazing!

5. Neil H

Neil H Moderator MASA Contributor

Great idea Keith !

6. ReefMaster_SA

ReefMaster_SA

great idea

7. chikaboo

chikaboo

OK let me start - I tried to train my bristle worm the other day to run to our nearby shop and buy our daily milk and bread but gave up on the idea when it was taking too long to come out the tank ..... coz it couldnt find all the pairs of running shoes to get him to shop quickly and back!

Recent Posts