My first reef aquarium RSM 250

Reaction score
So I stopped using synthetic salt water. Have been using natural sea water for the past week and all seems to be doing well. Only time will tell though.

Attachments

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Frags galore, lol, it's nice to have a tank full of frags, I get more pleasure out of watching frags grow than I do buying a large coral. The NSW will be great for your tank. Are you using it the same day you collect it or are you storing it?

Reaction score
Frags galore, lol, it's nice to have a tank full of frags, I get more pleasure out of watching frags grow than I do buying a large coral. The NSW will be great for your tank. Are you using it the same day you collect it or are you storing it?
Thanks. Yeah the joy is in watching the frags grow into colonies. I started doing a daily water change of around 8 liters so I collect enough water to last me for 7 days. I keep the lid loose and run a pump for circulating the stored water. I find doing a daily water change so much simpler, takes me like 2 minutes after I feed the the tank every evening. The water parameters are absolutely stable with virtually no swings.