My first reef aquarium RSM 250

Reaction score
So i decided to re-decorate my lounge and dining room (no i am not retiling, just doin furniture). The tank doest seem to blend well so decided to move it to a spare room which i will now call my fish room:tt2:. All in all relocating a tank is the worst thing ever, the only benefit is you have a chance to correct mistakes you made when you initially started the tank.

Attachments

Reaction score
Dude you have some amazing SPS pieces WOW:m07:, here in EL i cant even find a piece of bubble didgi :m29: , your growth is insane are you using any supplements?

keep up the awesome work !!:thumbup:
Thanks, using the red sea foundation elements, also colors but not sure if they make a difference cause i dose that manually and seem to miss dosing when im lazy which seems to be often these days :m85:

Reaction score
Thanks, using the red sea foundation elements, also colors but not sure if they make a difference cause i dose that manually and seem to miss dosing when im lazy which seems to be often these days :m85:
i am the same bud , recently started using Fuel , so i am interested to see the change . where do you get all your SPS ?

Reaction score
Its been awhile, been having ups and downs with the tank but its still doing ok, can definitely do better though.
Thats stunning. You seem to be doing great as it stands. Hows a Front FTS

Top Bottom