My first reef aquarium RSM 250

Reaction score
Luckily for me I have the upgrade already lying in my garage, only problem is getting the wife’s approval to bring it into the house and set it up:m85:
What do you have in the garage waiting?

Reaction score
I’ve reached a point now where I feel my tank is running well, sps is coloring up slowly and growth is good based on both visual appearance and alkalinity uptake. Gonna just let the tank run now and let the acros grow out nicely.

Attachments

Reaction score
I found your thread today, through random link clicking. Lovely tank man. I have only recently come back to the hobby after a sad 10 year break. Tank is now at the end of the cycling period, although it didn't take long to stabilize, i used the old tank rochs and pumps, as well as nsw and beach sand. I work overseas so my daughter is looking after it while I am away. I had always just had caught fish (it's amazing what is available locally) and live rock, never tried coral... you may have inspired me to give it a try... thanks for all the posts.
Cheers, Quintin from Durbs

Last edited:
Reaction score
I found your thread today, through random link clicking. Lovely tank man. I have only recently come back to the hobby after a sad 10 year break. Tank is now at the end of the cycling period, although it didn't take long to stabilize, i used the old tank rochs and pumps, as well as nsw and beach sand. I work overseas so my daughter is looking after it while I am away. I had always just had caught fish (it's amazing what is available locally) and live rock, never tried coral... you may have inspired me to give it a try... thanks for all the posts.
Cheers, Quintin from Durbs
Thanks.

Reaction score
Very nice tank, incredible sps pieces :m01:. What does your dosing schedule look like?

Reaction score
Thanks, dosing alk, cal and mag once a day, can’t remember exactly what the dosage is but I think it’s around 16ml alk, 8 ml cal and 2 ml mag. Will have to check the doser to be sure

Top Bottom