My Dsb

Reaction score
I was just really trying to get the whole photo posting thing rght and thought i might aswell ask for some opinions on my DSB.So ...waht say you?

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry no pics, have a look in the Help forum at the tutorials, alternatively email me the pics and I shall post

Reaction score
thats wierd.On my page there is an option under my user name and avatar that says gallery:1.Oh well,let me try again

Reaction score
have a look under the photos option at the top of the page.Can you se it there under DSB

Reaction score

Ta da!!!!!!
Thank you
I am still puzzled though.If i look at my original post on this thread,i have an option that says gallery:1.It is located under my avatar along with the number of posts ive sent and rep rating

Reaction score
that is one way of doung it or yoy gould just use the "Go Advanced" option, upload your pics and then copy and pastjavascript:void(0)e the pic in the writing box like this

48247825838c5f6c.jpg

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
I am still puzzled though.If i look at my original post on this thread,i have an option that says gallery:1.It is located under my avatar along with the number of posts ive sent and rep rating
It is there, I think the guys are just a bit confused.