My CUBE

Started fitting bulkheads to confirm sizes. Busy with overflow box design.

Ill be home in August. More updates will be loaded once I have done the bracing and hardplumbing on the closed loop.
IMG-20200706-WA0026.jpg

So the overflow has been designed. I think this will look good once it is assembled and polished.

The overflow is the full length of the rear panel including the closed loop intake.
View attachment 218418

Attachments

• 20200707_122904.jpg
    20200707_122904.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Reactions: Baz
Quarantine Quarantine Quarantine.

Little update from side.

I flew back on Friday. Currently locked up at a hotel in East Gate.

This morning I paid for 2 x Atlantik V4's and 2 x OR2 120 Blue Sky led bars.

These will be supplemented with 2 more OR120's Blue Skyes and then 2 x DIY t5 fixtures.

So the setup would basically be as follow:

Atlantiks in the centre on lenght of the tank. On each side would be led bar, then t5 fixture then led bar again.

If this is not enough, Ill get another Atlantik and 2 more daylight led bars.

I have also ordered the glass for the bottom and top bracing. So that is also in the works.

This morning I collected the glue to start putting this overflow box together. Must say it went quite well. Just waiting for the bulkheads then I can finalise glueing the rear panel. Waiting on an eta for when my Orpheks will arrive, then I have most of the equipment to start building and commissioning.
IMG-20200803-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20200803-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20200803-WA0015.jpg

Assembly complete. Will install tonight. Also started on building my own Calcium reactor. Will post pics as soon as it is assmbled.
20200805_123206.jpg

Can anyone maybe help why I cant see the pictures on tapatalk? I can see it as n thumbnail when scrolling through the threads but once I go into this thread it looks like gibberish. Want to follow this build.

Back
Top Bottom