My CUBE

So this MH unit has been repainted and hung in place. But looks like I have a bad hotspot at the top. Will have to see if I should maybe not turn the light to run opposite direction of the scape.
IMG-20210704-WA0033.jpg
20210704_135316.jpg

So this MH unit has been repainted and hung in place. But looks like I have a bad hotspot at the top. Will have to see if I should maybe not turn the light to run opposite direction of the scape.
IMG-20210704-WA0033.jpg
20210704_135316.jpg
Orphek and MH. Eskom is going to love you :lol::lol:

So finally the tank is circulating through the sump. Has taken some time but enjoying every little step. Now to do the manifolds for the reactors and tge return manifolds. Tomorrow Ill start with the 800 x 500 cylinder cheato reactor which will do most of the nutrient export.
IMG-20210710-WA0095.jpg
IMG-20210710-WA0097.jpg

This mixing vat I will turn into a large cheato reactor.

It will have constant slow feed from the main return pump, then it will have its own external pump taking water from the bottom returning it to the top. This will hopefully have the cheato tumble at a nice slow pace.

Just the lighting I am a little stuck. Either one strong grow light ontop or a few led bars on the side.
IMG-20210711-WA0030.jpg

Throw in your memory box i have a Pax Bellum C36 sitting here i'm no longer using if you get stuck.

It will have constant slow feed from the main return pump, then it will have its own external pump taking water from the bottom returning it to the top. This will hopefully have the cheato tumble at a nice slow pace.

Just the lighting I am a little stuck. Either one strong grow light ontop or a few led bars on the side.
IMG-20210711-WA0030.jpg

Its going to be a MISSION to match the 2 return pumps......:tt2:

IMG-20210711-WA0030.jpg
I would run strips down the side. Won't the cheato start diying at the bottom if the light is only on top

Coil a LED growlight strip around a 32 mm PVC conduit and insert it in a sealed clear acrylic tube down the centre of the reactor vessel and let the Chaeto circulate around it. You can get the clear acrylic tube from Maizey's Plastics.

Back
Top Bottom