My CUBE

Reaction score
So after alot of thought going backwards and forwards I have decided to shutdown my 250 gallon to upgrade to a 450 gallon total volume system.

Preperation is on the way getting the new venue ready to host my 1400 x 1400 x 700 CUBE with a seperate room for the whole filtration system.

Here are two bare pics to show where we currently are and hopefulle by the end of the week I'll post a couple more.

Watch this space....

Last edited by a moderator:

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
That's a monster sized cube, looking forward to watching the progress. How many sides of the tank will be viewable?

Reaction score
That's a monster sized cube, looking forward to watching the progress. How many sides of the tank will be viewable?
Would be viewable from front, left and right and from the top. Uploaded two new pics showing the progress for today

Reaction score

Update for today and the progress thus far. Hopefully on Monday we will see the deck finished. Then the granite top can get measured and cut.

Reaction score

Just a quick update on the progress.....getting there very very slowly. But in the end it would be worth it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Reaction score

Just an update on the progress. Tomorrow the granite top will be fitted and saturday my glass will be delivered.

Getting very excited now as it seems like all is falling into place.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reaction score

A nice suprise to see the top fitted and finished today.Took the pics a little late but it still looks good. Picking up my light tomorrow. Some modifications will be done to it...........

RiaanP

Reaction score
top does look really nice. When is the glass work starting?

Reaction score
top does look really nice. When is the glass work starting?
Hopefully next weekend. That is if the drilling of the holes doesnt stop us. Silicone order got duplicated so there is a delay but should receive it today I hope

Top Bottom