my cube in my office

Reaction score
here are some pictures of my office cube, im running them with maltons LEDs and all seems to be going great. Just done some tests and they are Ca 428ppm Mg 1320ppm and Kh 8,4
I am totally loving this cube.

What you guys think?

20130629_081442.jpg

20130629_081446.jpg

20130629_081438.jpg

Looks great...:thumbup:..Can you give spec's on the maltons LEDs and do you have 2 pair's of Clowns or 3 Clowns...? Size of Cube..Love the Bubble...how long has the Tank been running...

Its a 150 lt cube running a boyu skimmer, sponges and live rock chamber all at the back. The malton leds are two strips white and two strips blue with a built in control panel and timers still trying to work out the fading and moon light ability. I have two pairs of clowns, a fire goby and blue eyed cardinals. Its been running for a month

Laymen terms...:p 150L..equals how many in dimensions..:p..
Is it those Tanks in Springfield Park?
The light unit, can you give the name/make so I can google the spec's...:blush: MALTONS are all over so hopefully looking for LEDs wouldn't be such a Mission..
2 different pairs of Clown could be a problem in that size...I think, I could be wrong..

Yes its the one like northlands sell. Dimensions ill give to you when im at the office. The leds i've tried looking for them they are maltons lz 420 there is jack on the net about them but they are cool.
My clowns are both hosting in my torch and bubble tip. They have been together over a month and seem happy.
They look like two different species but not sure.

Thanks i will upload a picture of the four foot later when the lights come on, this is a hobby of note and i really dig it esp wen shops get live stock in ;)

Also keen to get some specs on those LED's, Ive searched the net and haven't seen anything.
Looking good man! :thumbup:

as I said there is nothing I can find either all I have and know is its a MALTONS LFL-4E 600mm 12v DC and 43 Watt. that's all I have folks :(

Back
Top Bottom