My 4ft

dave have u made ur reflectors yet?coz i have to make mine wen i get bak,just wanna know if ur idea worked

Its wierd computers just suck everything works fine from my phone. Just cant load pics. Mark you welcome anytime. Will try some more tonight fts and side shots

Mark you have 2 options on that one hey unfortunately the last option might look like the blow torch scene from hostel,

awesome looking corals Tridan. looking fantastic there man

Alternatively my attack hamster is always lurking in the shadows hey
lol what is this attack hampster? I am picturing the rabbit from Monty Pyphons quest for the Holy Grail. :lol: I think my dog can take on your attack hampster...you saw her she's vicious :razz:

Looking awesome man, dig the torch, nice and big, looks like it's grown since I last saw it.

Thanks luke grown a bit but it must get huge them i will be happy. Mark your dog bit me, not cool but my hamster has stealth on its side, how do they say the bigger they are the harder they fall. lol.

looking very cool there mate well done glad to see my baby is coming along well there the torch;)

Saw this tank in person on Friday and it is Awesome!! Great work Dave! :thumbup:

Good luck on the new project ;)

Thanks guys appreciate the comments, hey mark shot bud, the new project is coming on nice, just waiting for damn lights.

Some very nice corals in your tank Tridan. Nice zoa's especially. :)

this is not cool every time i try load a pic the forum tells me i am not logged on
Do you put a tick in the Remember Me box when you sign in?

Thanks dean, ja i was logged on but every time the pic loaded and i wanted to post it would tell me i am not logged in.

Back
Top Bottom