My 1st week away (warning-bloody)

Glad your'll had a great holiday sean - but tell me did no one at least once think the tank is still running and have a panic attack thinking something maybe wrong????

Glad your'll had a great holiday sean - but tell me did no one at least once think the tank is still running and have a panic attack thinking something maybe wrong????

LoL, nothing, nada, niks.... It was a real stress free week, except for when we drove past a water hole for the animals, and I saw goldfish, guppies etc in the cement dam- In da middle of da bush.
Was quite funny- but then the owner said that they put the fish in there as they spawn quite often, providing food for Kingfisher birds (It was only for that brief second that I thought of the tank- then I saw a Rhino and all was forgotten:lol:)

Wow, thanks for sharing with us Sean. It seems you guys had loads of fun!! I think it's time we go to the bush again!!

No problem, we understand you're still in holiday mode. Must be loads of fun. Just be carefull, we had a son (eight years younger than his youngest sister) and the doctor said it would never happen, after some nice well deserved holiday time.

Must be loads of fun. Just be carefull, we had a son (eight years younger than his youngest sister) and the doctor said it would never happen, after some nice well deserved holiday time.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:yeahdude::yeahdude::yeahdude:

:slayer::slayer::slayer:

Sean can we expect a repeat from you;)?

Morning has broken (eat your heart out Dean, Crispin, Mike.. :razz:

IMG_2634.jpg
ok ok, gloves off then. you recon thats a nice week (sure it sounded like some fun and i am sure that springbuck KIDDING KIDDING!!!!!!! red buck----must have tasted nice) but i have just had 5 days away with my old man throwing a long line across a big rover catching salmon, so I'll select one of those pics and start a thread on it.

but thanks for sharing fella:)

Back
Top Bottom