Muzwaids 15L Pico

Reaction score
Hi all.
Trying to follow my dad's (Mekaeel/Moderator) footsteps along with his guidance, i have decided to start a Pico.
Total tank size: 30x23x23cm
Display size: 20x23x23cm
Internal 2 chamber overflow (same as what my dad ran and still runs on all his sps tanks)
Filtration:
Biological: Live rock in display, Chaeto in refugium
Mechanical:Bubble magus qq
Chemical: Carbon
Lighting: DIY LED unit

Build pics to follow soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
How old are you now @Muzwaid karmuz? I remember meeting you when you were like 3-4 ... you had that lekker hair style

Mekaeel

Reaction score
How old are you now @Muzwaid karmuz? I remember meeting you when you were like 3-4 ... you had that lekker hair style
AFSAL... How are you doing bro?
Yip Muzwaid will be turning 16 in March, taller than me, but he knows who's the boss :tt2:

Reaction score
Hey guys.
Just a small update.
I decided to ditch the DIY LED lighting unit and spoil myself with a Kessil A350w, although it is a bit of an overkill, i suspended the light about 30-40cm above the tank display and i am running the light turned all the way down. As most of you know, the true coral colours cannot be seen properly with LED’s, there are quite a few more corals coming .

Cheers guys.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dhasvir

Dash
Reaction score
Seems pretty cool, I have a spare tank around that's about 20ltr so I might aswell try this.. What material is the back of the internal chambers made off? Glass or plexi. And then can you post pics of that internal filter would be interesting to see how that runs the tank

Top Bottom