Much to learn...

Reaction score
Hi all, nice to know there's a place where valuable information is freely available, from what and whom I've read from already, you guys seem very helpful. I look forward to being part of this community. ;)

Hi Ashdnet, loads of info and helpful people here, welcome to the club jump in and start asking questions, no matter how dumb you think they might be - the only dumb question is the one you DON'T ask ;)

Welcome to MASA ashdnet!! Ask as many questions as you like there's always someone willing to help. Please tell us more about your setup, what you've got in your setup, what your engine room is like, etc... And themost important thing, PICS PICS PICS!!

Welcome dude, I am right near your area, welcome to pop by if you want some advise

A very WARM WELCOME to MASA Ashdnet! I hope that you will be enjoying our company for a very long time to come!

Please tell us more about yourself. Are you currently keeping marines? If so, what tanks/life-stock/hard-ware do you have? IF not, what are your plans w.r.t the keeping of marines?

Also - PLEASE PLEASE take note that keeping marines is a LIFESTYLE. And it requires a LOT of patience.

And another thing - please come and double-check EVERYTHING that your LFS (local fish shop/store or pet store) says about life-stock, equipment, etc. As the combined years or experience and level of knowledge on this site by FAR outshines that of any one LFS. Also - you will only get the best advice on this site.

Good luck with your journey into marines!

welcome:)
nice to have new members joining, i hope you ask lots of questions nad get lots of help. there are a few memebers close to you so if u need help or just want to see some set ups ask, i found that was the best way to learn...ask questions and see what people actually meant:)

as jacques said, what have you got at the mo, or what are u planning, lets see if we can give you some help to start u off:)

00020121.gif
to MASA!!!!

Back
Top Bottom