MTN assistance

butcherman

Reaction score
Anyone know who i can speak to at MTN that might be able to assist me.

I got a Sony Z3 compact in Feb. In April it started having a strange issue on not having signal 90% of the time. First it was the towers, then i had to do a sim swap, and now i need to have the phone assessed at the HVRC. Only issue is MTN are now on strike till further notice.

Sony have said they can not help me. MTN don't answer the phone.

All i want is a phone that works.

Can anyone offer any help or advice?

Reaction score
I have the same phone.
I have no problem.
Are you running LTE is your sim card LTE

tekkengal

Reaction score
MTN are in the midst of a strike at the moment. Doubt there will be anyone in one of their branches interested in helping for now...
The branch at my offices has been closed for the last three weeks :(
Good luck and hope you come right soon!

Reaction score
Anyone know who i can speak to at MTN that might be able to assist me.

I got a Sony Z3 compact in Feb. In April it started having a strange issue on not having signal 90% of the time. First it was the towers, then i had to do a sim swap, and now i need to have the phone assessed at the HVRC. Only issue is MTN are now on strike till further notice.

Sony have said they can not help me. MTN don't answer the phone.

All i want is a phone that works.

Can anyone offer any help or advice?
Had a similar thing with my phone but on Vodacom
Not MTN but a phone problem, I did a bit of research there is some sort of part in the phone that controls the signal and apparently they do fail sometimes, the factory pushes out thousands of phones not all are going to perfect and like me you are the lucky sod who gets a faulty one.
Take it to Sony with the MTN and Vodacom sims and show them that it doesn't work with any sim so therefore it has to be the phone, Sony must fix it for you. Don't bother with MTN they will have to send it to Sony probably at the end of the day anyway

Top Bottom