Mr

Reaction score
Hi
I am new to the site,but needs alot of info.Anybody out there that can help me in building my own cold water tank,I have the glasspanels and is in the prosess of putting it all together.

Please help

Michael

Hi Michael, welcome to MASA, we have a couple of tank builders on here to guide you but the more info you give, the more help we could be - tank size, glass thickness etc would help.

welcome bud.. enjoy.... this tank is a lovley concept and could be stunninly beautiful if furnished with the various anemones etc found along the coast there.. would have loved to have done something simular but its difficult to do so in east london due to the climate.. really looking forward to a pic progress report...

Hi
I am new to the site,but needs alot of info.Anybody out there that can help me in building my own cold water tank,I have the glasspanels and is in the prosess of putting it all together.

Please help

Michael
good luck michael diy is the way to go

Welcome to MASA :)

welcome to MASA:) always nice to have tank builders here, there seem to be some really clever people at building tanks here. hope you have a great time on masa

Welcome to MASA!!

Back
Top Bottom