MP40 Upgrade

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by Gazzer, 11 Dec 2012.

1. Gazzer

Gazzer

hey guys

i am looking at upgrading my MP40w gen 2s to the newer ecosmart controllers if anyone can assist me with what the benifits of the upgrade are as well as where i might be able to find a good price on this upgrade?

to my knowlage i am meant to be able to sync my pumps to operate in pulse mode. i have been having problems with this and have been following the instruction manual on the Vortch webside everything goes well until i have to se the slave and the master. it tells me that i have a communication error when i try and se the slave.

last night i decided to phone Vortech and get their profecional opinion on the matter and he guided me through the process and i still got the same error.

he told me that the RF modual might be dislodged and i might have to insert it back in. the thing that worries me with this is will i be able to do this on my own as i dont want to stuff it up.

if anyone has any advise if i can try something els or if you think im doing something wrong it would really like some feed back

if there is something wrong what would be the best way to go about fixing it and would it just not be worth the while to just replace the whole controller now?

thank you and the help will be much apreciated!!!!!

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gazzer

Gazzer Thread Starter

[​IMG]

this is what the controller i have at the moment looks like that i am having a problem with (its not the pic of my exact pump as i am not at home but the same model)

Recent Posts